10.5.05

Back on popular demand

Someone in school, named Silvia, reminded me to post something here. Well I thought Jonathan (scorpix aka the other dirty jos) would have posted something already, but hey, he seems to forget. Because I don't know what to post as news (well maybe something: we are making huge progress in the mixing part, finding the same bpm is becoming rather simple for us, but that's a good thing, now we just have to find a way to make a superb mix using all the knobs on the mixing board and learning to our records)

But for today my own top 10 of records from our own record pool (now counting more than 20 records we can use!)

01 . Vitalic - OK Cowboy
02 . Whitey - Leave Them All Behind
03 . Whomadewho - Satisfaction
04 . Eric Powa B - The Trip
05 . The Chemical Brothers - Surrender
06 . Black Strobe - Italian Fireflies
07 . McSleazy - Franzie Boys
08 . Tiga - Pleasure From The Bass
09 . The Chemical Brothers - Push The Button
10 . Dave Clarke - Shake Your Booty (Jonathan's favorite)

Damn, this was actually a very hard listing to make. But hey, those are all good records in my ears, so actually we can be proud of such a cool record pool :D.

In a week or 2 we will go shopping for new records I hope. Well, one of my favorites is E Man - Axel F. It's a remix of the Beverly Hills Cop (or something like that) theme. Well, I'm of to save some money.

Watch out world 'cause Dirty Jos is coming!

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

best regards, nice info » » »